About the WDH Foundation
Our Mission & Vision: The Wingham & District Hospital Foundation envisions a broad spectrum, modern Hospital that consistently meets the ever changing standards in medical technology and is well positioned to offer the best possible healthcare in a rural setting. We strive to make this vision a reality by acting as a community partner to facilitate the collection of fund to benefit the medical equipment and facilities upgrade needs of the Wingham & District Hospital.
Did You Know?
- The Wingham & District Hospital has the only chemotherapy clinic in Huron and Bruce Counties.
- Is a designated regional rehabilitation centre
- Provides care for over 38,000 patient visits each year
- Is working to create a one-stop-shop healthcare campus in partnership with the Royal Oaks Health & Wellness Centre – a unique rural healthcare initiative
- The Wingham & District Hospital Foundation has funded vital medical equipment for the Hospital valued at more than $5.5 million – all thanks to generous community donations.
Looking for the Listowel Wingham Hospitals Alliance (LWHA)? Click here to go to the website!